This page has moved to a new address.

The Iconic Swivel Tub Chair

(BAD) Blog About Design: The Iconic Swivel Tub Chair

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Iconic Swivel Tub Chair

Photography by Astor Place

My love of the Swivel Tub chair has grown deep in recent years. It's a piece that will remain iconic for many years to come. I believe that seating should have some type of unusual form. The Swivel Tub Chairs comes in many forms. (ABOVE) This version of the chair is great for a Dining Room, meeting room, or office space. Its more compact than the chair below and it's comfortable to sit in for a long period of time. I find this version of the chair more mid 1960s. (BELOW) This is a wider version of the chair. I would use this chair for a Living Room or Bedroom. I like the original material of this chair and thinner base. I find this version of the chair more mid 1950s. The Swivel Tub Chair is an amazing burst of energy. They're great for curling up in and reading a book by the fire. You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

Photography by Talisman




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home