This page has moved to a new address.

Holiday Decorating: Festive Spaces

(BAD) Blog About Design: Holiday Decorating: Festive Spaces

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Decorating: Festive Spaces

http://www.thewhitecompany.com/christmas/create-the-look/ideas-for-a-stunning-christmas-tree---/

Christmas is ten days away, and at my house preparations are underway. I always love this time of the year, as I am able to see many of my relatives.  This year, I will be hosting a family party and I am very excited. For this edition of Holiday Decorating, I have decided to focus on different spaces. (ABOVE) I really like this living space, it's warm and inviting. Placing your Christmas Tree in a wicker basket is a great way to avoid a mess. When placing lights on your Christmas Tree, be sure to start closer to the trunk and work your way to the outer part of the tree, this will create depth. If you are not planing on lighting a fire in the fireplace, place candles either inside or outside of the fireplace. (BELOW 1) Combining silver, white and gold, looks great during this time of the year. (BELOW 2) The chandelier above the dining table is very festive. The small lights around the wreath are a great touch. I find the table very simple and elegant. This table welcomes in the holiday's, however, it is not overdone. This type of table set up is perfect for any home. You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.   

http://www.thewhitecompany.com/christmas/create-the-look/the-magic-of-candlelight---/
http://www.thewhitecompany.com/christmas/create-the-look/ideas-for-a-winter-white-christmas-table---/

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

This is all so perfectly elegant... definitely my kind of Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home