This page has moved to a new address.

Room Spotlight: Traditional Yet Contemporary

(BAD) Blog About Design: Room Spotlight: Traditional Yet Contemporary

Monday, December 12, 2011

Room Spotlight: Traditional Yet Contemporary

http://www.rogerdaviesphotography.com/

For this edition of Room Spotlight, I have turned to Vogue Living for inspiration. Designed by Rose Anne de Pampelonne, this space is very glamourous. I like the bold floor choice Pampelonne chooses for the space. Not only does it define the room, but it is quite unexpected and makes it appear larger. The blue and white arm chairs have a great back and a unique form. The tree branch mirror is classic and a piece that I could see in my foyer. Overall this space is classic with a flare of the contemporary. You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home