This page has moved to a new address.

Simply Inspired: Living Rooms

(BAD) Blog About Design: Simply Inspired: Living Rooms

Friday, December 9, 2011

Simply Inspired: Living Rooms

http://lonnymag.com

My first Simply Inspired series is all about the Living Room. The Living Room is one of my favorite rooms, it's a great place to just relax and unwind after a hectic day. The following Living Rooms have Simply Inspired me! (ABOVE) This Living Room is traditional, with the hint of the unexpected. The console table under the TV has a great stripped pattern. I really like the fluffy bean bag chairs, they are very sophisticated despite their casual form. The chandelier looks as if it is floating, defiantly one of my favorites. In addition, how could you not love the brilliant John Dickinson wood end table. The ceiling in this space is also quite unusual as it has different angles. Overall this space works for me because it is clutter free, has unexpected touches, and is glamorous. (BELOW 1) Normally I do not like wall murals, however, this one works for me. It is simple and elegant. The chaise lounge in this space is very traditional as are the arm chairs. Overall this space works for me because it is elegant, simple, and the mural gives the space an element of surprise. (BELOW 2) The arm chairs in this space are perfect, as is the small end table in between the two arm chairs. I like how interior designers Celerie Kimble and Anna Burke, applied wallpaper to the column to the right of the photograph. Overall this space works for me because it is chic, casual, and looks mighty comfortable to rest in. (BELOW 3) The light fixtures in this space really work. I am a huge fan of well lit rooms and this space does not fall short. The stone side tables add great texture to the space. Overall this space works for me because it is has great lighting, good symmetry, and unique pieces. You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

http://www.wallmuralsart.com/full-wall-mural-uniqueness-house/classic-wall-mural/
1
http://lonnymag.com
2
http://www.angiesilvy.com/ASP2011/galleries/elle.htm#
3




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home