This page has moved to a new address.

Simply Inspired: Work Spaces

(BAD) Blog About Design: Simply Inspired: Work Spaces

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Simply Inspired: Work Spaces

http://lonnymag.com/decorate/work_spaces

My third Simply Inspired series is all about the Work Space. The Work Space is your creative escape, you retreat to your office to get your work done and to brainstorm new ideas. The following Work Spaces have Simply Inspired me! (ABOVE) This office is filled with bold colors, from the orange rug to the orange chairs, this space is full of creative energy. The unique table base adds visual interest and is absolutely amazing! I love the clean white surface of this table. It creates a beautiful contrast with the bold orange. Overall this space works for me because it is clutter free, has unexpected touches, and is colorful. (BELOW 1) I love the chandelier in this space as well as the variation in seating. The floor to ceiling book shelves are a great choice for this space. The subtle stripe on the dark wood floor adds an elegant touch. Overall this space works for me because it is elegant, simple, and the shelves add functionality. (BELOW 2) The use of patterns and texture in this space is perfect, as is the pop of color on the center coffee table. I love the laid back atmosphere of this space. Overall this space works for me because it is chic, casual, and looks mighty comfortable to work in. Which Work Space works for you? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

http://lonnymag.com/decorate/work_spaces
1

http://lonnymag.com/decorate/work_spaces
2




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home