This page has moved to a new address.

Spaces I'm Loving: Part IV

(BAD) Blog About Design: Spaces I'm Loving: Part IV

Friday, May 18, 2012

Spaces I'm Loving: Part IV

http://www.elledecor.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's energetic prints

The Zebra print pillows and arm chair are two key prints in this wonderful space. I love the energy the print brings to the space and the way the print works with the other pieces in the space. The block table lamp, and large scaled wall art are definitely on my "to buy" list! What do you love about this space? 

http://www.thomfilicia.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's symmetry

The near perfect symmetry is a stand out in this space. Such a symmetrical space is pleasing to the eye and easy to relax in. My favorite pieces in this space is the coffee table and burnt orange arm chairs. The coffee table brings a wonderful texture into the space and the burnt orange arm chairs ground that part of the space because, of their high chair backs. What do you love about this space? 

http://www.elledecor.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's modern art

Having modern art in a space with traditional furnishings has always been a yes-yes in my design book. Modern art breaks the elaborate detailing of traditional furnishings with a simple, clean stroke. I love the Mondrian print to the right and the simple bust on the fireplace mantle. What do you love about this space?  

http://pradaanswer.tumblr.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's walls

The wallpaper is the focal point in this space. It serves as a perfect backdrop for the space's contemporary furnishings. The wallpaper resembles the inside of a shell. A great wallprint is the perfect conversation piece and base for any space. In addition to the wallpaper, I absolutely adore the chandelier. Such a simple piece, yet say's so much! What do you love about this space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home