This page has moved to a new address.

Space's I'm Loving: Part XI

(BAD) Blog About Design: Space's I'm Loving: Part XI

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Space's I'm Loving: Part XI

http://www.greycrawford.com/
Why I Love This Space: I love that this beach home is not designed like a typical beach home

Interior designer Kelly Wearstler has done it again! A beautiful space, that screams glamour. This beach house is not designed like the typical home on the sea. Whenever you think beach house you think blue walls, glass, and nautical paintings. What Wearstler did in this space is magical. Wood, sand colored furniture, and bamboo lamp shades, are an elegant beach statement. This space feels like a cabin on a ship. The area rug looks soft like the sand. I wish this was my bedroom. You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.lonny.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's laid back elegance

This bedroom is designed like a classic New York City bedroom. Large windows, lots of photographs and minimal color make this space feel chic. I love the cork headboard, it's understated elegance. In a small space like this, a minimalist headboard, does not take away, but makes the space appear taller. The leopard print, gives some visual interest in the space. Without the print the space would be much more boring. Placing photographs on the floor, keeps things looking more laid back. You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://lindseyadelman.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's chandelier and vintage pieces

Hello Lindsey Adelman chandelier! This chandelier makes an incredible statement in this space. It ties the whole space together. I prefer placing Adelman's chandelier in space's with tall ceilings. Since the chandelier's are very large, placing them in a space with normal ceilings would overpower the space. I love the vintage table, chairs, placing them in this space, makes the room feel fresh. The area rug sort of reminds me of grass! You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

http://www.annehepfer.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's eclectic mix, it's a space of a traveler

This living area looks like it was designed by a person who loves traveling around the world. The space is eclectic, and each piece has its own style. The two arm chairs are of Asian influence, the paining has a Moroccan flair to it, and the wood bend in front of the doors looks like it's from Thailand. I love this mix. I only wish that the designer had added more furniture and accessories into the space. It's a space with so much potential, a little too minimal for me. You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home