This page has moved to a new address.

Space's I'm Loving: Part XIII

(BAD) Blog About Design: Space's I'm Loving: Part XIII

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Space's I'm Loving: Part XIII

http://www.elledecor.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's elegant, opulent feel, and the two symmetrical obelisks 

This 18th century manor house, has character and glamour the moment you walk into the foyer. The stone walls, and patterned floor give this space such a grand and opulent feel. The symmetrical obelisks are my favorite items in the space. They ground the entry way into the Dinning Room. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.elledecor.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's classic Southampton design with a nod to retro glamour

This Southampton Sitting Room was designed by designer Cynthia Frank. The space is infused with a classic Southampton design, yet has many unique pieces that gives the space that flair. The two armchairs have a laid back vintage feel, the rug brings a bohemian feel into the space, and the white paneled walls, and white lamps remind us of where we are! Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

http://www.lonny.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's architectural character, vintage furniture, and colorful prints

This space has so much architectural character. The original floors have a deeper finish. You can really see the age of the floors, quite beautiful. You can only see a glimpse of the Living Room, but I can tell that it's a great one. I love the vintage blue swivel chair, and the dark brown console table. The tie dye curtains, bring some life to this space. The two prints in the foyer, set the mood of the space. They tie everything together. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

http://elledecor.com/
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's Asian landscape wallpaper

Asian design is both intricate, and beautiful. It's unlike anything the western world has. This wallpaper not only pulls the space together, but it also tells a story. The soft, monochromatic color theme of the wallpaper works well the antique western furniture. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2013 at 4:04 PM , Anonymous Anne said...

those orange chairs are yummy!

 
At May 20, 2013 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous Bow House Lifestyle said...

You are definitely right! Asian design is both intricate and beautiful, and it usually tells a story. The furniture pieces are elegant too. Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home