This page has moved to a new address.

Fashion Meets Design: Yellow

(BAD) Blog About Design: Fashion Meets Design: Yellow

Monday, February 27, 2012

Fashion Meets Design: Yellow

http://www.elledecor.com/image/tid/6241?page=3
The color yellow is full of energy. Incorporating the color yellow into your home or outfit is always a great way to add a splash of color! Yellow is one of those colors that just puts a smile on your face. (ABOVE) I am loving the yellow chair in this office space. Between the neon yellow and the unique form, this chair needs to be in my home! (THE FASHION) The yellow dresses are absolutely divine. The first dress, features a magnificent silk-chiffon top. The pockets on the second dress, give it a retro vibe. Of the accessories, the watch and sunglasses are my favorite. Which dress and/or accessory is your favorite? 



Have You Entered the Necklush Giveaway?
Click Here To Enter

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At February 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very interesting blog! Thank you for your comment...I'm a new follower, if you want I hope to see you soon among my new followers! Ciao

 
At February 27, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Alex said...

I absolutely love the first dress, and the whole look with the shoes.

 
At February 27, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger viv said...

I love the yellow dress!
Thanks for stopping by Fashion Truffles today :) I'm now following.
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

 
At February 28, 2012 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

i love yellow and that dress is gorgeous!

 
At February 28, 2012 at 6:57 PM , Anonymous Inés said...

Great post!, Stunning pictures!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting
Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home