This page has moved to a new address.

Today's Must Have: June 25, 2012

(BAD) Blog About Design: Today's Must Have: June 25, 2012

Monday, June 25, 2012

Today's Must Have: June 25, 2012


These sassy Carven flats are a must have! They add just the right amount of color and sophistication to a look. When I first spotted these shoes I got a 20s inspired vibe. I would pair these shoes with a simple black dress. The shoes are statement pieces and speak strongly on their own. By pairing the shoes with a simple black dress, you are allowing them to do all the talking. Where would you wear these shoes? What kind of an outfit would you pair them with? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Last Day To Enter The Shopbop.com Giveaway...
Click Here To Enter


Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2012 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Nnenna said...

These flats are so pretty and I love the cap toe on them!

 
At June 26, 2012 at 3:30 PM , Anonymous Liesbeth (candyandtreats) said...

They are cute and neon, how cool is that :) xxx

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home