This page has moved to a new address.

Today's Must Have: Aug 30, 2012

(BAD) Blog About Design: Today's Must Have: Aug 30, 2012

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Today's Must Have: Aug 30, 2012


How cute are these Opening Ceremony Boots? I love a bit of metallic for fall 2012. Around the bottom edge of the boots are small studs, such a great detail that gives the boots a little edge. I see these boots paired with a skinny dark washed jean and retro print T-shirt with a great blazer. These shoes are perfect for a casual look that has a bit of spunk. How would you dress up these metallic boots?


Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 1, 2012 at 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm digging the metallic for fall/winter. I just need to find a flat version.

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home