This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 4

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 4

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Weekly Start Off: No 4

http://pinterest.com
Happy Wednesday, December 26, 2012 readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! It's been a hectic past few weeks and I am officially done. From present shopping to getting the house together for the holiday's, my life has been anything but, a sparkly fairytale! I'm really digging the above look photographed in Soho, NYC. The black leather jacket, shoes, subtle pink shirt and pants really compliment each other. And just to give that kick I always love neon pink studded bag! What do you think of the look? How was everyone's Christmas? Please, do share!

1. Speaking of sharing...My Christmas was a blast. I hosted on Christmas eve and Christmas day. One of my favorite traditions is the grab bag game. Each person brings a gift and puts it under the tree. Then they pick a number from a hat, the numbers range from zero to how ever many people are playing. Once everyone has a number, then I begin calling numbers starting with one. When your number is called you can either pick a gift from under the tree or steal a gift that is already out. It's so much fun stealing those gifts, I love seeing the reactions of friends and family who's gifts are stolen...so funny :) I got these cool bottle stoppers.  

2. One of the best part about Christmas is the gifts, and because my birthday is on Christmas eve I get to open even more, hehehe! I have been going a little nuts over books this year, and so I was pleasantly surprised to find a whole lot under the tree and as birthday presents. One of the my favorite books is The Art Book: New Edition. The book features an amazing collection of contemporary and traditional art works. From Picasso to De Vinci, as well as up and coming artists. It's such a must have!

3. What are your New Year's plans? Isn't so exciting, 2013 is around the corner! Well, I am sure that a night on the town or an evening with your closes friends and family will be taking place. You need to look your best! This dress will definitely turn heads on New Year's. I love sequins, and New Year's is the perfect excuse to wear them. Pair the dress with these metallic insert pumps for a statement. I love these shoes, and you're sure to get my uses out of them, as they will work with pretty much everything!

--Brendan

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Blogger bestie said...

i love everything about this look. i've been loving pastel pink sweaters lately bc i love the juxtaposition with the hardware and metal accessories!

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home