This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 2

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 2

Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekly Start Off: No 2

http://blog.bergdorfgoodman.com
Happy Monday, December 10, 2012 readers! How are everyone's holiday 2012 preparations going? As Christmas is only 2 weeks away, I'm starting to panic that I still don't have a Christmas tree! Usually I try getting my tree the second week of December. This year, I'm hosting family for Christmas and I've been so busy with all the other preparations I haven't had time. When do you usually get your Christmas tree? 

1. This year, Bergdorf Goodman has really made a glamorous window statement. The inspiration for their holiday windows was the classic Art-Deco style of the 1930s and the glamour of Hollywood. The windows highlight the beauty of old world American style. Each window is packed with impeccable details found both in the built set and wonderful clothing pieces. How intricate and gorgeous are the dresses above? 

2. Speaking of fashion, I found this great holiday dress. A holiday dress should be both classic and simple. I love this dress as it's perfect for any type of holiday get together. And if you find it to be too formal a sweater can be worn over it. Love it or hate it?

3. I found these cute Juicy Couture faux fur headphones. I think they are the perfect gift for the holiday's! They come in multiple colors and can be plugged into your iPod, iPad, and whatever "i" you or the person getting them have! Plus, they'll keep you warm when you are out and about. What do you think?

--Brendan

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home