This page has moved to a new address.

Today's Must Have: Nov 30, 2012

(BAD) Blog About Design: Today's Must Have: Nov 30, 2012

Friday, November 30, 2012

Today's Must Have: Nov 30, 2012


How gorgeous are these Alexander Wang Ankle Boots? What I love about these shoes is that they are the perfect transition between winter and spring. Yesterday, I was watching video's on Youtube of the spring 2013 fashion shows. Even though I haven't whipped out my winter jacket yet, spring fashion is already on the shelves. These shoes would look great if paired with a skirt. The shoes have such a unique design that you want to show them off. Let them make a statement. What do you think? 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2012 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i wish i have:)

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home