This page has moved to a new address.

Missing From Your Closet + Cyber Day Deals

(BAD) Blog About Design: Missing From Your Closet + Cyber Day Deals

Monday, November 26, 2012

Missing From Your Closet + Cyber Day Deals


Happy Cyber Monday! I'm so excited to get back to blogging today after the long Thanksgiving weekend. The Tuesday before Thanksgiving I had to go into surgery to have something removed from my right side. All I can say is--I'm glad to be out of the operating room. Hopefully a full recovery is not going to take too long. How was everyone's Thanksgiving and Black Friday? I was so fortunate to have my family change their plans and come over to my place for Thanksgiving! My surgery prevented me from driving, so it was such a treat to have my family come to me AND cook! Speaking of food... check out my food board on my Pinterest

Being Cyber Monday, there are SO many fabulous online deals. Here are a few:
Alice & Oliva: 20% off site wide
ASOS: 30% off use code CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL
Bloomingdale's: $50 off $250, and 50% off a great selection of products
Charm & Chain: 35% off site wide use code LOVEIT
DVF: Additional 30% off sale items use code HOLIDAYSALE2012
French Connection: Free express delivery EXPRESS12
Henri Bendel: 30% off orders of $100 or more use code CYBER12
Intermix: 15% off regular priced merchandise use code CYBER15
Kate Spade: 75% off select merchandise and free shipping over $200
LN-CC: 20% off full priced pieces use code LNCYBERCC
Max & Chloe: 25% off site wide plus get free tote use code CYBER12
Net-A-Porter: 50% off select merchandise
Oxygen Boutique: 20% off full priced items use code CYBERMONDAY2012
Rebecca Minkoff: 50% off select merchandise
SSense: 30% off select merchandise
Shopbop: Up to 70% off select merchandise use code BIGEVENT12
Yoox: Up to 40% off select merchandise use code YOOXTHANKS

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home