This page has moved to a new address.

Today's Must Have: Sept 19, 2013

(BAD) Blog About Design: Today's Must Have: Sept 19, 2013

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Today's Must Have: Sept 19, 2013


I absolutely love this Kenzo tote. Kenzo is the big Kahuna in the fashion world at the moment. The company is coming out with super unique and interesting products that mix a variety of periods and ideas. This eye tote is such a unique piece. One of my favorite products that Kenzo produces is the eye sweater, I love that the eye was translated onto a bag. The bag is the perfect piece to be worn with a pair of black jeans or skirt and T-shirt. I would not pair the tote with a dress. What do you think of the tote?     

Wear This With The Tote:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2013 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Share a Secret said...

Nice!!!

www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

xoxo

 
At September 20, 2013 at 8:44 AM , Blogger B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

Thanks so much for your comment :)

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home