This page has moved to a new address.

Holiday Decorating: The Christmas Tree

(BAD) Blog About Design: Holiday Decorating: The Christmas Tree

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Decorating: The Christmas Tree

http://www.elledecor.com

With the holiday’s fast approaching, many people are ready to buy a Christmas Tree and adorn it with their ornaments. Christmas Trees are very personal and during the season, can really add a pop of color and some life to your home. As a young kid growing up, my parents would allow me to decorate the tree with my siblings. I remember how much fun we had choosing where to place the ornaments, if we should buy more, and how the lights should hang. Your Christmas Tree should have a theme. Theme’s unify the tree and allow the Christmas Tree to rest easy on one’s eyes. (ABOVE) This tree is a perfect solution for those who are tight on space. By placing your Christmas Tree on a table, you add height to the tree, yet save much space. (BELOW 1) This Christmas Tree is an example of a tree with a theme. I love the pearl garland on the tree and the blue bulbs in the living room. (BELOW 2) This tree is very fun! I love the red, and I find the little present ornaments a great choice for families with young children, as you won't have to worry about broken ornaments. (BELOW 3) Love the rug underneath the tree. (BELOW 4) This tree is elegant and simple. I love the usage of big and small ornaments. You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.


http://www.veranda.com

http://www.bhg.com/christmas/trees/christmas-tree-themes/#page=18

http://www.actureans.com/2010/11/30/pictures-of-christmas-decorating-ideas/christmas-tree-decorating-ideas/

http://www.bhg.com/christmas/trees/christmas-tree-decorating-tips/#page=12


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At November 28, 2011 at 8:36 AM , Anonymous Canoe Design said...

I love the first image with the tree on a table! What a great idea as I really like small trees but think that in larger spaces they look too out of scale!
Thanks for the idea!

canoedesign.blogspot.com

 
At November 28, 2011 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Haus of Style said...

Great inspirations! I like the 2nd one the most, looks like a Tiffany Christmas ;)

Visit my blog sometimes!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Anonymous Email List Broker said...

Great way to celebrate once a year with grand Christmas.

 
At November 29, 2013 at 4:21 AM , Blogger annewalker said...

Great and amazing christmas tree decoration ideas! I love the last one. It looks so elegant and warm, perfect for the col winter of the holiday. Feel free to visit my blog sometimes for more ideas :)

Regards,
Anne Walker
How to Decorate a Christmas Tree

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home