This page has moved to a new address.

Room Spotlight: Outdoor Living

(BAD) Blog About Design: Room Spotlight: Outdoor Living

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Room Spotlight: Outdoor Living

http://lookbook.elledecor.com
Spring is my favorite season. Flowers bloom and leaves come out of hiding! I have been spending quite a lot of time outside these past few weeks doing some gardening of my own. I was inspired by this pool deck, because of its very "indoor-like" look. Outdoor furniture can be quite bland, however, these pieces are anything but bland! I am a huge fan of the large scale standing lamp. It's nothing like I've seen before. The furniture has an Asian-inspired look. It sits lower to the ground and is made of natural materials. What do you love about this space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.  


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home