This page has moved to a new address.

Today's Must Have: July 4, 2012

(BAD) Blog About Design: Today's Must Have: July 4, 2012

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Today's Must Have: July 4, 2012



This amazing Diane von Furstenberg dress is a must have! I nearly died when I first saw it! As today is the Fourth of July, I see this dress as the perfect choice to wear to a nice dinner. You can pair this dress with a simple necklace and beige pump or spice it up with a bold necklace and navy blue or red pump. I personally like how the dress is paired with simple accessories, because of its bold print. This dress has the perfect touch of modern wear and vintage wear. What do you think of the dress? What would kind of accessories would you pair with the dress? 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home