This page has moved to a new address.

Spaces I'm Loving: Part V

(BAD) Blog About Design: Spaces I'm Loving: Part V

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Spaces I'm Loving: Part V

http://www.kellywearstler.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's vintage furniture and accessories

Spaces that are designed with vintage furniture and accessories have a big place in my heart. Spaces that are designed by Kelly Wearstler have an even bigger place in my heart! The Master Bedroom of Wearstler's home is perfectly decorated with some of the greatest pieces. I am a huge fan of the ceiling fixture, and arm chairs. It's a glamourous space that doesn't feel overly designed. What do you love about this space?

http://www.architecturaldigest.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's staircase

The staircase is very sculptural and by being placed in the center of the space it draws attention. The staircase's middle landing is so cool as it's held by four pillars. The dark wood "pops" against the light walls and floors. What do you love about this space?

http://www.elledecor.com/
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's simple glamour

The Dinning chairs are clean, simple, and elegant. By not having much furniture in the space you can appreciate each piece. The fireplace is a gorgeous color and the clock is the perfect touch. The ceiling light fixture is seven pendants with each pendant attached by a maroon cord to the center, unique and cool! I only wish the cabinet to the left of the space had glass doors, so that you could admire the fine china. What do you love about this space?

http://jonathanadler.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's clean contemporary design

The Friedeberg hand chairs are great statement pieces in this clean contemporary space. The placement of the sofa allows for the perimeter to be fully utilized. The lacquered Fig tree pot and coffee table really "pop" in this space. What do you love about this space?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 2, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous christine said...

I love the chandeliers. They are so elegant.

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home