This page has moved to a new address.

Solar System Lollipops

(BAD) Blog About Design: Solar System Lollipops

Friday, September 7, 2012

Solar System Lollipops

http://www.etsy.com
I am so happy that today is Friday! With the beginning of September comes the end of summer and the start of fall, which translates to busy days. With preparations for NY fashion week in full throttle I'm finding myself pressed for time and quite stressed. So...I decided to take my mind to the land of sweets for today's post to take a break from it all! I discovered these awesome lollipops on Etsy. They're from a shop called Vintage Confections. (ABOVE) From left to right Earth, Saturn, Mars, Uranus (at least I think?) How cute is the Saturn one? (BELOW) From left to right Sun, Neptune, Jupiter, Pluto (at least I think?) Kind of digging a lick of some sun! Which lollipop are you craving? 

http://www.etsy.com


Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 8, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness are those interesting! I've never seen anything like it! Kind of perfect for a little kids birthday! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts!

peacelovedecor.com

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home