This page has moved to a new address.

Room Spotlight: Retro Pretty Pink

(BAD) Blog About Design: Room Spotlight: Retro Pretty Pink

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Room Spotlight: Retro Pretty Pink

© Rizzoli
I am head over heels in love with this Kelly Wearstler bathroom published in her upcoming book "Rhapsody". When I see space like this my juices start tingling and I know I'm in the right line of work! The contrasts of black, white, and pink make the space feel light and free, but also grounded. Kelly opted to use a standing mirror rather than a wall mirror as not to cover the wonderful stone pattern. The draws of the vanity feature crystal knobs for a little sparkle and shine. Do you see yourself owning this bathroom? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home