This page has moved to a new address.

Happy 2013

(BAD) Blog About Design: Happy 2013

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013

http://aubergeinn.ca
Wow! I can't believe that 2012 is over and 2013 is just beginning. It's been a great year at (BAD) Blog About Design and I'd like to thank all my fantastic readers for making it happen. We've launched a few new series this year like... Missing From Your Closet, Too Hot To Handle, Space's I'm Loving, Today's Must Have, Person of Influence, Hotel Design, Designer Crave, and recently our newest edition, Weekly Start Off! I'm thrilled that you each take a few moments out of your day to read (BAD). I have another exciting year filled with new series, and a continuing of the series you have come to love, inspiring spaces, architecture, art, fashion, and more giveaways! I'd love to hear what some of your ideas are for (BAD) in 2013? Is there a giveaway you'd like to see featured? A new series that you'd like to have started? You can leave your comments below or email me as always. My next post will come out on Wednesday, January 2, 2013. Happy 2013!


--Brendan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home