This page has moved to a new address.

Today's Must Have: Jan 18, 2013

(BAD) Blog About Design: Today's Must Have: Jan 18, 2013

Friday, January 18, 2013

Today's Must Have: Jan 18, 2013


How gorgeous are these Lanvin Sneakers? I fell head over heels when I first saw them. They're so cool, and will definitely give your outfit that extra kick it needs. These sneakers need to be paired with a pair of skinny jeans. You could wear any colored skinny jeans, but I'd stick with black. You want these shoes to pop and not compete with the rest of the outfit. What I love about these sneakers is that mix of suede, skin, and that touch of ribbon. What do you think of these Lanvin sneakers? 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home