This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 18

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 18

Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 18

http://pinterest.com
Happy Monday, May 20, 2013, readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Is it me or are the chunky headphones coming back into style? Lately I've been seeing people rocking out to some pretty cool looking headphones. The beautiful thing about these chunky music makers is that they can block out lots of street noise. When you live in NYC, these headphones come in handy, but be aware, don't wear them and drive! I love how this fashion cautious girl styled her look. The matte black chunky headphones definitely complete the look. 

1. On Saturday, I actually picked out a pair of chunky headphones for myself.  I bought a pair of Skullcandy Aviator Headphones in red. I have to say, I'm loving them. The sound quality is great and the color is totally rad (do people say that anymore)? If you're more interested in a pair that's super stylish, than I recommend these Frends Headphones. I don't actually know if the sound quality is that great, but they look pretty sleek. 

2. Aside from the chunky headphones, I love what the girl above is wearing. The blazer is similar to this Soft Joie Neville Blazer. I love that you can't see the buttons, i don't know why but I think that's cool! I love Dr. Martens shoes, because not only are they super comfortable, but they are also stylish. I choose these black Dr. Martens Alfred Brogues because, I like having a different colored sole. 

3. I've been having a bit of an obsession with this song from San Cisco. I think I heard them while I was shopping at ASOS. The song is so catchy, and put me in a good mood. The music video is a reminder to the awkward feelings you get when you start dating. Oh romance! 


--Brendan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home