This page has moved to a new address.

Spaces I'm Loving: Part XVI

(BAD) Blog About Design: Spaces I'm Loving: Part XVI

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Spaces I'm Loving: Part XVI

http://www.elledecor.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's bathtub and floors

I'm in love with Bobbi Flay's master bathroom. The bathtub, and the floors are incredible. My only issue with the bathtub is the color. As much as I love the shape, I'd rather be stepping into a white bathtub. The bathtub spout is pretty neat. The floors bring a Moroccan vibe into the space. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.elledecor.com
Why I Love This Space: I love the original features in this space

The original windows, doors, floors, and ceiling make this space. When designing older homes, it's crucial to save as much of the original details as possible. When I was renovating my 1934 modern brick home, I was careful in preserving as much of the original architecture as possible. There's something about older homes that feels solid, well built, and it's important not to take that away. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.architecturaldigest.com 
Why I Love This Space: I love this terraces natural feel

This rooftop terrace transports me to a different location. Even though I'm only steps away from the hustle and the bustle of the city, I still feel like I'm outside, in a park setting. My favorite piece in this space is the fireplace. It takes you out of the city. The amount of greenery and flowers is fantastic. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.lonny.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's mix in textures

This space is full of texture. From the woven rug, to the fluffy arm chair, wood coffee table, glass end table and brass lamp. This space has all the right design elements. My favorite piece in the space is the arm chair. It's the highlight of the vignette, and looks incredibly comfortable.  Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home