This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 21

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 21

Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 21

http://pinterest.com/blogaboutdesign/style/
Happy Monday, June 24, 2013, readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I was able to take some to time this weekend to head down to the Flower District of New York. Walking down the streets and seeing long stretches of shrubs, trees, and flowers is the coolest thing in a city. I'm sort of going crazy over Hydrangeas at the moment. Having them in my home makes me think of the beach, the Hampton's! I need another beach trip (hehe)! Menswear has been gracing the covers of many publications as well as the streets recently. There's something about a well cut pair of pants, and a solid shoe, that looks hot. This men's inspired look has just the right balance of masculine and feminine. 

1. I found these J.Crew pants that have a similar look to the ones above. A classic fit pant is an essential ladies! If you're going for that full out Menswear inspired look than pair the pants with this equipment shirt. It's soft and delicate, yet still has that structure.  

2. Going to the top of a building in New York and looking out is one of the most relaxing things for me. I love this post by Katie Hosmer in which she photographs people looking out at New York. When you look out over New York, you find yourself dreaming, and reflecting.   

3. SSense.com has possibly the best sales for designer clothing, and accessories. I'd definitely take a peak at some of the amazing things they have. I love these Surface to Air silk shorts, and the best part is they're 70% off!   

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home