This page has moved to a new address.

Fashion Meets Design: Snakeskin

(BAD) Blog About Design: Fashion Meets Design: Snakeskin

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fashion Meets Design: Snakeskin


I'm really excited about today's "Fashion Meets Design" post. The street style look and foyer inspired both the fashion and design picks. The street style look is very casual, yet glamorous. A loose maxi dress, a pair of wedges, a pop of color in the clutch. I wanted the fashion picks to have a similar feel. The foyer, is very elegant, defined lines and shapes in the furnishings. I wanted the design picks to reflect that. The fashion picks have a little more structure, because I took into account the structure of the space. What do you think?


The street style look and the band room inspired both the fashion and design picks. Unlike the first street style look and space, this look is more rock inspired. The street style look has a hard glamour to it. I love the mix in prints between the outfit and clutch, and I tried to reflect that in the fashion picks. The band room also plays with prints. A row of snakeskin printed chairs, and a Persian rug. The design picks reflect this mix. What do you think?      

More Snakeskin Fashion Picks:


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home