This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 20

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 20

Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 20

http://pinterest.com/blogaboutdesign/style/
Happy Monday, June 10, 2013, readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. This past week was an absolute blast! I actually took a week off, and was able to head down to the shore for some sun and surf. Having been the first beach trip of the year, I was overjoyed to lay out on the warm sand and hear the crashing of the waves against the shore. When I was looking over street style photographs, I came across the one above that brings to attention the spring suit. What I love about this suit is the color. Sure it's loud, but that's what makes it feel fresh for spring and summer.    

1. Here's a few great suits for the season. This Asos floral suit is the perfect suit for the season. A floral suite, is a must have.  A classic black suit is an absolute must. I like a single button blazer as it keeps things looking more streamline and simple. This Theory black suit, is the perfect choice. 

2. Arch Daily is one of my favorite sites to view modern architecture. They recently published an article from SOM that researched how to make skyscrapers better. Skyscrapers have seen such an evolution in how they are designed since the early days. In the article, SOM proposes the idea of using mass timber as the main material of the structure to minimize the embodied carbon footprint of the building.  

3. Pinterest is one of my favorite sites to find desert recipes. I found this Grilled Espresso Glazed Doughnut with Mocha Coconut Ganache recipe and it is to die for. The idea of grilling a doughnut is one thing, the idea of dipping a doughnut into a Mocha Coconut Ganache is a whole different idea. From the looks of the photographs, I cannot wait to try this recipe later this week.   

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home