This page has moved to a new address.

Today's Must Have: May 29, 2013

(BAD) Blog About Design: Today's Must Have: May 29, 2013

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Today's Must Have: May 29, 2013


How stylish are these Lanvin Heels? These shoes really play with a lot of different shapes, hardware, and materials. The curved heel, exposed screws on the back, and snakeskin look, really make these shoes stand out from a crowd. I was immediately drawn to the shoe when I saw the heel, definitely an original design. When I began to look closer I was impressed by the details. These shoes are a stark contrast with Lanvin's spring/ summer 2013 collection. I see these shoes paired with a pair of dark slim fit pants. What do you think of the pumps? 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home