This page has moved to a new address.

Today's Must Have: June 17, 2013

(BAD) Blog About Design: Today's Must Have: June 17, 2013

Monday, June 17, 2013

Today's Must Have: June 17, 2013

 

I absolutely love these Olympia Brogues. Since the Great Gatsby came to theaters, all I've heard people talking about is how much they love the glamour and sophistication of the roaring 20s. When I was looking through pumps on ssense.com, I fell in love with these very 20s inspired platform heels. I like that they play homage to a great time in fashion, music, and art, but also have a modern twist. The red trim platform bottom, mesh sides, and star lace tip, give the shoe flair. These shoes can be worn with a great pair of jeans, and a top

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home