This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 6

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 6

Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 6

http://pinterest.com
http://pinterest.com
Happy Monday, January 20, 2013 readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I'm very excited for today's swearing in of President Obama. Every election I'm always curious to see what the first lady will be wearing. The above photographs are so cool, I just realized that the colors are very patriotic! What I like about the first photograph is the mix of patterns. Don't be afraid of mixing stripes and circles, if done correctly it'll look great. I don't even know what to say about the second photograph! Those shoes are so rad (does anyone say rad anymore)? I can safely say that I have never seen shoes like this. What do you think? 

1. I found a few great fashion pieces if your looking for a little wardrobe upgrade. This dress, is a great piece for the spring. I'm a huge fan of bold prints and this one does not disappoint. If you're into metallic leather boots, then I have a treat for you, they're Marc Jacobs and they're 50% off. A plus, plus! These earrings are so beautiful. They're classic with a modern spin. Definitely a great piece for spring. Wear them for a night out. 

2. If you live in an old house or apartment like I do, you may have door knobs that need a little love and care. I'm one who will always save what is old and try to restore it to its former glory. This blog post, will give you some insights to cleaning your vintage metal hardware. 

3. Let's talk food--this Sunday I enjoyed a nice pancake breakfast! If you're off from work today and still enjoying your weekend, then I suggest you try this recipe. I did and I can tell you, you will not be disappointed. 

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home