This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 8

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 8

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 8

http://pinterest.com
Happy Monday, February 4, 2013 readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! The spring inspired look above is photographed in Paris, France. Isn't it just awesome? What I love about this outfit is all the mix of patterns, colors, and cuts. Each piece is very different, but collectively the look works. The top's high color is very European and looks great on a longer neck. What I love about the jacket is the solid color and cropped sleeves, the cropped sleeves let the top come through. The cropped look follows through into the pants. 

1. I have a few great pieces for you to check out. I love this dress, it comes in both mint and white. The dress is very light, and would look great with a pair of sandals, or wedges. The maxi dress cover up, is perfect for a day at the beach. If you're looking for a bright pop of color, then this blouse is just for you. These shoes are amazing. If you want a shoe with great pops of color and a metallic gold heel then I have a shoe for you!   

2. I have a few Valentine's day picks for you. This iPhone case features a smiling pair of lips. These Kate Spade pair of earrings are affordable and will give your look a little shine for that romantic dinner. Nordstrom has a great list of gifts for under $100. 

3. In the mood for some Spring Rolls? I tried this recipe on Friday for dinner and loved it. Make them and let me know what you think! 

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home