This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 7

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 7

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 7

http://pinterest.com
Happy Monday, January 28, 2013 readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! The spring inspired look above is photographed in Milan, Italy. Just the thought of Italy, puts a big smile on my face! Everything about this look gets me excited. First of all, I love the floral jacket. It's spot on trend for the season and puts the whole outfit together. The Eiffel Tower bag is just amazing. It's definitely unique and a great conversation piece. It gives the look some life and some energy. Are you a fan of florals for spring? 

1. If you are then start clicking these links! This jacket, has a wonderful movement and structure to it. I love the floral silk fabric. This silk-crepe dress, has a bold, retro floral print. It's a youthful dress as it has a large front slit. Perfect for a night out. 

2. Are we thinking about Valentine's day? Ladies, give your guy this cool mountable sports camera. Being a guy, I'd be pretty psyched to get this mini camera to mount onto my helmet and record my tricks. Men, give your lady this pretty necklace. It can be worn with so many outfits. 

3. This radio, is out of this world. The Plugg radio by Skrekkogle turns off by simply putting a cork in the speaker. It's only prototype at the moment, would you buy it?

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2013 at 2:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cool pics you share ..Hotel Design ..outlook is very nice.

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home