This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 9

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 9

Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 9

http://pinterest.com
Happy Monday, February 11, 2013 readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! The look above is photographed in my hometown of NYC! This look is a great transition between winter and spring. A solid pair of boots for those snowy days that here in New York we may still see and a great colored light weight sweatshirt for those not so cold days. Even though the sweatshirt has a strong stripped graphic, the shirt underneath can too have a pattern or graphic. I like that combination of stripe and polka dot. This look is fun, casual, and very New York! 

1. If you're looking for some strong graphic pieces then I suggest you check these out! You can do a lot of layering with these pieces to achieve a similar look to the one above. This dress plays with a strong graphic print, yet still manages to look elegant and refined. It's a great piece for any occasion. 

2. I'm counting down the days till Valentine's day. There's something about this holiday that puts a smile on my face. Maybe it's just all the chocolate. I love this heart tote as a gift. And not just cause it's cute, but also because a portion of the proceeds from the tote will go to UNICEF! Look stylish and do something good! 

3. Instead of going out to a restaurant this Valentine's day, spend it at home with your loved one and cook up a special meal! There's nothing more romantic than having your significant other cook up and meal and be able to spend some alone time! This Salmon dish looks absolute amazing! I'm printing out the recipe as I write! 

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home