This page has moved to a new address.

Space's I'm Loving: Part X

(BAD) Blog About Design: Space's I'm Loving: Part X

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Space's I'm Loving: Part X

http://www.elledecor.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's bedding and accessories

Model Tamzin Greenhill designed her Manhattan Bedroom to reflect her personality.  I love the bedding, it's graphic and energetic without being an eyesore. I always love simple white sheets, with a great blanket. The pillows tie it all together. The accessories are great. I love the globe lamps and porthole mirrors. They're young, fresh and eclectic. What do you think of the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.elledecor.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's bohemian and eclectic feel

This Living Room is perfect for the cosmopolitan person. The space engulfs different periods and styles. I love the Vistosi chandelier it adds a little color and some Italian flair. I also love the chair to the right under the window. The soft blue color and brass finish is gorgeous. Since the space is painted white, it's important to have the furnishings bring in the color. What do you think of the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

Why I Love This Space: I love this space's natural stone bathtub

The bathtub is the focal point of any Bathroom. This bathtub definitely impresses. I've never quite seen one like this. It's very natural looking. It honestly looks like a slap of stone that was rounded out. This bathtub makes the space. I'm not a fan of the sinks and cabinetry. It looks cheap looking, and doesn't have any personality. What do you think of the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.williamhefner.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's open feel layout, windows, and finishes

The center island in this Kitchen is wonderful. The light stone countertop, and brass finishes are simple and elegant. The brass, white, and blue make this space feel open. The windows also help to make the space feel open. Their large size add much light and brings the outdoors in. What do you think of the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home