This page has moved to a new address.

Today's Must Have: July 30, 2013

(BAD) Blog About Design: Today's Must Have: July 30, 2013

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Today's Must Have: July 30, 2013


I absolutely love this crossbody bag. It has a very modern, streamlined design. One of my favorite things about the bag is the color. It's a very unique shade of blue, something different from what I have seen before. The bag is perfect for the office. It's the perfect piece to store a tablet, laptop, or other electronic. I like that it's not the typical looking office bag. It will set you apart from your coworkers in style. I see this bag worn with a simple white blouse, and a pair of tailored pants. The bag has a very structured look, so it's best to stay away from flirty dresses, and maxi dresses. The look should be grounded like the bag. 

Wear This With The Bag:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home