This page has moved to a new address.

Space's I'm Loving: Part XXII

(BAD) Blog About Design: Space's I'm Loving: Part XXII

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Space's I'm Loving: Part XXII

http://cdna.tid.al
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's beautiful stone work and clawfoot tub as well as light fixture 

This bathroom is the perfect mix of elegant and modern. The space is all about the stone work. Because the stone is so intricate and detailed, the designer of this space, Rafael De Cardenas decided to leave everything else in the space simple and minimal. No bedazzled light fixture, paintings, cabinets, etc., just the bare necessities. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.architecturaldigest.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's furniture and accessories, as well as its fabulous location

Let me be honest--I'm not a huge fan of the space as a whole, but I'm incredibly in love with individual pieces in the space. From the symmetrical case pieces on either side of the windows, to the brilliant shell arm chairs to the wonderful modern artwork, many of the pieces in this space make big statements. From looking at the windows of this apartment, I'm guessing we're in New York overlooking Central Park. Can I please move in? Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follows rules, jut do.
Why I Love This Space: I love this vignette's unique pieces, as well as texturized fireplace mantel

I love a vignette. This vignette is too perfect. There is a nice mix of styles in this vignette. The fireplace is early 20th century, while the accessories have a bit more modernity to them. The brass ram is eclectic and makes a big statement is this vignette, it gives much needed height to the right side of the vignette. Without the brass ram, the vignette would be far more somber. Each piece in this vignette has a purpose and with out it the composition would not work. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://cdna.tid.al
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's overall design, art work, furnishings, and accessories

The overall design of this space is awesome. There is a fantastic balance between the furnishings, and the accessories in this space. Each piece complements the other. My favorite pieces in the space are the rug, arm chair in front of the desk, and desk itself. The rug adds a touch of femininity and a bit of an Eastern flare. The arm chair adds a shine to brings some interest into the space. The desk brings some rich color and elegance into the space. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.  


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home