This page has moved to a new address.

Space's I'm Loving: Part XVIII

(BAD) Blog About Design: Space's I'm Loving: Part XVIII

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Space's I'm Loving: Part XVIII

http://stylebyemilyhenderson.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's fresh feel and contemporary pieces

How stunning is this space? The space is designed by HGTV Design Star winner Emily Henderson. The colorful accessories and contemporary furnishings pop against the clean white walls. My favorite pieces in the space are the Warren Platner side table, Friedeberg arm chair, and Benni Ourain rug. The space makes me think of a piece of bubble gum (hehe)! I'm not a huge fan of placing books in the fireplace. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.nuevo-estilo.es
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's mix of modern and traditional furnishings

The modern table, and accessories are simple and clean. The traditional chairs add a pop of color and a different style into the space. The art piece has an Asian-esque flair. I like having a round table in the Dining Room, because it allows for more seating and a better flow. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://pinterest.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's Asian mod feel

This space is awesome. What sets this space apart and gives it its own unique look is the oversized Asian screen. If the furnishings were Asian as well, than the space would not have the same impact. It's that unusual mix of Asian furnishings and 60s mod, that make this space.  Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://storiesbystella.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's funky pieces, and layout

This space has a serious look. However, there are a few pieces that stand out and give this space a more playful feel. The bird side table, oversized art piece to the right, and vase of balloon flowers add that kick this space is screaming for. This space has a great layout, there is so much you can do with it. I'd love to design this space and give it a little BAD flair! Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home