This page has moved to a new address.

Today's Must Have: Aug 19, 2013

(BAD) Blog About Design: Today's Must Have: Aug 19, 2013

Monday, August 19, 2013

Today's Must Have: Aug 19, 2013


I absolutely love these derby shoes, they're super BAD! Marni is one of those brands that are constantly pushing the boundaries. The Italian made shoes have a super slick design, these are some well made shoes. I love the tonal stitching. They're a must have for the fall. Since these shoes have a mens-wear inspired look I'd pair them with a skinny pant instead of a dress or skirt. To give the look a feminine touch I'd go crazy with bracelets. Wear at least five together on either arm. For the top, I'd give the look a little rock and pair it with a black gold beaded t-shirt from McQueen. What do you think?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 23, 2013 at 12:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely love your blog! Check mine out if you'd like:)
inconformistafashionista.wordpress.com

 
At August 23, 2013 at 12:40 AM , Blogger B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

Thanks so much Miranda! I will definitely check out your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home