This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 23

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 23

Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 23

http://pinterest.com
Happy Monday, August 26, 2013, readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I'm craving a trip to Italy right now. I was looking at photography for hours on Sunday and found this fantastic photograph by Tec Petaja. It took me to a different world for a bit, this is the mack daddy of architecture folks! The shot is so carefully thought out. The way in which Petaja positioned his camera really highlights the size and power of the structure. What do you think?

1. If you like Petaja's above photograph, than I suggest checking out his website. He's a wedding photographer, but takes photographs of basically everything! I'm a huge fan of his travel photographs, I'm sure you've already noticed (hehe).

2. I was on the Neiman's website searching for some cool gifts to get a friend and I came across these Italian Fornasetti Scented Candles. I'm in love! First of all, I'm a huge fan of Fornasetti furnishings and accessories. The design is super classic, yet has a modern look so these are a no brainer.  

3. So I watched a little bit of the VMA's and was sort of eh about the whole thing. Not a lot of glamour, but hey it's the VMA's. My favorite look was probably that of Naya Rivera from Glee and Ellie Goulding. Which looks were your favorite?

4. I found this pretty funny post on Laughing Squid. Hot Dogs or Legs, you decide.    

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At August 26, 2013 at 8:44 AM , Blogger AJ said...

I was also a little disappointed with the VMAs fashion :/ I like classic looks and a few looks were great, but the weirdness (**cough** miley) kind of overtook that! Loved your opinion too :)

AJ | TheAJMinute

 
At August 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM , Blogger B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

Thanks AJ for your comment. Miley was a whole other story lol.

 
At August 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM , Blogger B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

Thanks Rakel!

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home