This page has moved to a new address.

Space's I'm Loving: Part XIX

(BAD) Blog About Design: Space's I'm Loving: Part XIX

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Space's I'm Loving: Part XIX

http://www.mariallado.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's subtle pops of color, contemporary furnishings, white walls, and unique pieces

Yes! There ARE a lot of reasons why I love this space. The subtle pops of color, the contemporary furnishings against the crisp white walls, and the uniqueness of the pieces. The space manages to feel contemporary, yet nods to things of the past. I see this space as one an artist would own. The tremendous focus to details goes unnoticed in this space. Just take a look at the dining chairs. All the same? Look again, the backs of the chairs are each a different color. I love the orange arm chair. It brightens the space and adds that brilliant pop of color. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.decorfeed.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's 60s Danish vibe, unique floor, and wrap around window treatments

This 60s Danish inspired dining space is all about bringing together vintage and modern. The clean lines of the table and chairs are seen in many different ways throughout the space such as in the floor, curtains, chandelier, and wall to wall curtains. The floor is certainly one of the many eye catchers in the space. Each tile has a border of carpet. The wall to wall window treatments soften the space and bring warmth and texture into the space. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://blog.yimmyayo.com

Why I Love This Space: I love this space's expressive design, and gold accents

Even though I'm not a painter, I'd love to have a studio like this in my home. You can see so much freedom of expression in the space. The paint blotched floors, the rows of paints on the floor, and the painted walls are like a piece of art. The gold accents bring richness into the space. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follows rules, just do.
http://www.architecturaldigest.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's colorful and unique pieces 

I'd like to call this space cozy chic glamour (I love making up these titles)! The colorful purple sofa, pillows, rug, coffee table, and other accessories, make this space feel so inviting and energetic. It's such a happy space! The two different colored sofas are a unique decision to place in the same space, but really work. I love the lacquered coffee table, it brings a different texture and form into the space. Since the space is so long, it was broken up into a few seating areas. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.  

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At August 20, 2013 at 4:41 PM , Blogger ALLIE NYC said...

All these examples in are fairly extreme sample of design but they all work.

Ali of

Dressing Ken

 
At August 21, 2013 at 4:58 AM , Blogger Cylia said...

love new interior ideas! :)

 
At August 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM , Blogger B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

Hey Alicia,

Aren't they great? Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
At August 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM , Blogger B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

Hey Cylia,

Me too :)
Thanks for stopping by!

 
At August 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM , Blogger House@heart said...

I love the space with b&w and gold accents!! Great as a studio, as you said!!
Nice blog!!
Xo, Ozana
http://houseatheart.blogspot.ro/

 
At August 22, 2013 at 4:08 PM , Blogger B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

Thanks so much Ozana :)

 
At August 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM , Anonymous Laura said...

Yes, yes + yes! I'm loving all the spaces. I think the second one is definitely my favorite. So glad I stumbled across your blog! Will follow! :)

Laura
TheNativeNewYawker.com

 
At August 26, 2013 at 5:45 PM , Blogger B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for stopping by. Glad to hear you're a new BAD follower :)

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home