This page has moved to a new address.

Wear That Space: Retro Modern

(BAD) Blog About Design: Wear That Space: Retro Modern

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wear That Space: Retro Modern

http://domino.com
Hair Colorist, Rita Hazen's beautiful New York Living Room is designed by Nate Berkus. The space was featured in the latest Domino magazine (yes they're back, so happy!) The space features many vintage pieces such as the arm chairs and coffee table. However, these vintage pieces work together to create a modern living space. I'm a huge fan of using fan of using brass in a space and love how Nate Berkus brought brass into this space. The brass opens up the space and gives the room a touch of glitter. When I was selecting some fashion picks, I wanted to focus on the colors, shapes, and style of the space. Much gold, blues, and black, as well as pieces that have both a modern, yet vintage look and feel. Would you wear that space?


 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2013 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous Willfully Elegant said...

The guiesppe pumps, the jcrew earrings and the sophie hulme bags are my favs!! Love the entire collection..
Visit me @ http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

 
At October 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM , Blogger B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

Thanks so much! I'm going to stop by :)

 

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home