This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 26

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 26

Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 26

http://25.media.tumblr.com
Happy Monday, October 7, 2013, readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. This weekend, I finally said goodbye to my pool for the season. Having to see the water drain, literally brought tears to my eyes! I'm a huge fan of the water, and not being able to swim outdoors during the winter months is one of the downsides of living in the Northeast. This photograph of a girl diving into the sea with a few yachts surrounding her, brings a smile to my face! Now I know where I'm heading to for winter break, Monaco! 

1. Speaking of Monaco, I'm curious if any of you have ever been? How was it, and what were some of the different places you explored? Please share in the comments. I hear that the Hotel de Paris Monaco is one of the nicest places to stay for an authentic French experience. However, I'd love to know if there are any boutique hotels in Monaco to stay at?  

2. I love this "Day to Night" post on Shopbop's website. The post features dresses that can be work to the office, and then dressed up for an evening out. This Clover Canyon dress is one of my favorites. What a statement piece to wear to either the office or a nice restaurant.  

3. I love a good tart, especially a good tart for breakfast. This Hazelnut Plum tarts recipe looks fantastic! I'm looking forward to some downtime later this week and can't wait to try some new recipes. I think I found my match!.  

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home