This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 27

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 27

Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 27

http://whimsicaljanne.tumblr.com
Happy Monday, October 14, 2013, readers! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I'm sort of craving a green house in my backyard at the moment! Is that a little strange? I spent a good chunk of my weekend looking for flowers to plant in front of my home for the fall. As I was searching though photographs of some beautiful landscape designs I came across a few backyard green houses. I'm not thinking of anything too big, something off to the side, with a cute patio adjacent it. What do you think? 

1. I found this run down green house on Pinterest. This would be the perfect green house to explore on Halloween, it's creepy but with lots of potential for improving. I love the idea of placing window treatments in a green house. Very whimsical and fresh. I could see this green home in the Hamptons.    

2. I love a menswear inspired look, especially for the fall. A menswear inspired look is a power statement, and an opportunity to style you're look with a bunch of super cool manly-yet girly pieces! I love this Acne white shirt, plus it's 25% off! 

3. My family and I celebrated my little sister's birthday this weekend! We went to a phenomenal steakhouse and I enjoyed a little Filet Mignon. I do enjoy experimenting in the kitchen from time to time and would love to make Filet Mignon. I found this recipe. What do you think? I'd love to hear some of your ideas!

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home