This page has moved to a new address.

Space's I'm Loving: Part XXIII

(BAD) Blog About Design: Space's I'm Loving: Part XXIII

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Space's I'm Loving: Part XXIII

http://31.media.tumblr.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's vintage furniture and accessories 

This phenomenal office space features furniture that dates back to the 1950s and 60s. I love the simplicity of the pieces. My favorite piece is the desk. I love the ability of having shelving on the opposite side. Pops of color are brought in through the area rug. The furnishings in this space are fitting for the architecture. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.pinterest.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's furniture pieces and accessories as well as stone work  

Bringing stone into a home can be quite challenging. Add too much and the space can be quite cold, add too little and it does not make enough impact. By placing a super cozy area rug, as well as cloth armchair, the space feels warm and inviting. I love the swivel tubchair, and Benni Ourain area rug. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.elledecor.com

Why I Love This Space: I love this space's architecture, as well as unique furniture and accessories. 

This space has an incredible architecture. The original windows, built in cabinets, and plank floors bring that sense of elegance and originality into the space. To complement the originality of the architecture, the designer of this space brought pieces that hold their own, yet work well together. My favorite pieces are the console table and dining table and chairs. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

http://cdna.tid.al
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's wood paneling, lighter furnishings, and ceiling fixture. 

The wood paneling in this space is remarkable. It grounds the room, and brings so much warmth and texture into the space. Wood paneling in a space can go incredibly wrong if not done correctly. It can either look dated, or it be overpowering. To soften the wood paneling, the designer of this space placed lighter colored furnishings. I love how these pieces pop against the wood. The ceiling fixture brings a pop of excitement into the space! Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home