This page has moved to a new address.

Space's I'm Loving: Part XXIV

(BAD) Blog About Design: Space's I'm Loving: Part XXIV

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Space's I'm Loving: Part XXIV

http://www.mybestdecor.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's brick tile walls, stainless steel hardware, and use of wood   

This kitchen is the perfect mix of warmth and modern. Often times, a modern space can feel cold and uninviting. By using wood for the kitchen island, and floors, the kitchen feels inviting. The stainless steel hardware is my favorite element in this space. The handles have a noticeable weight to them, and the light bounces beautifully off them. Rather than having a generic tiled backdrop and upper cabinets, the designer of this space used a brick tile and forwent the upper cabinets. This aids in the modernity of the space. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://www.elledecor.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's vanity, use of marble and glass

I could see this bathroom in my home! Couldn't you? This bathroom is all about that modern-vintage looking vanity. The clean lines, marble finish, and design is the perfect example of 70s-80s design. The use of marble in this space is shear perfection. The marble finish highlights its movement. The bathroom in my home stretches from the sink to the ceiling. Having a large mirror is perfect for getting ready and making the space appear larger. By dividing the mirror into sections it doesn't feel as overwhelming. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

http://trendland.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's vintage furniture and overall design

This space could fit right into a home located in the mountains or an apartment in New York City. The wood paneled walls give this effect. The furniture in this space falls on the more modern side. It' simple and functional. My favorite piece in this space is the bar. The circular shape and gold legs are very retro. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do. 

http://www.mrkate.com
Why I Love This Space: I love this space's use of color, and light fixture 

This bright colored space have so much energy and life. I love the use of color in this space. It makes the space feel incredibly inviting and fun to be in. Through I'm not a fan of the sofa, I do like the armchairs. In a space like this a unique shaped sofa, something a bit more unique would be the perfect piece. The light fixture in this space calls all the attention. I love its unique design. Do you like the space? You can add as little or as much to your space as you want. Don't follow rules, just do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home